Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hellfire Vampires News, HIS, & Goodreads 7 Deadly Sins

Hello lovelies,

A quick heads up… If you've been wanting to read start reading about the Hellfire Vampires Bloodline world, or have already done so, HIS, the standalone novel, has a sequel on the way. I've done some revisions to the text, and included the opening sequence of the Hellfire Vampires sequel at the end as a taster. The revised HIS will be pubbed in time with the following...

Within the next day I'll be hitting the publish button at Amazon on a historical novel I also really, really wanted to write. It wraps up all of my wild obsessions – Egyptology, history, verrry hot men – and deals with two lovers obsessed with each other and finding out just how the hell to find a HEA in the danger-ridden world of aristocratic and bohemian London … and Paris … and Cairo … of 1898.

Once I've gotten that out of the way, I'll be uploading a freebie for you guys on Goodreads, it's the fun rock star, 7 Deadly Sins story I wrote about in my last post. So it will be there by this weekend :-)

Because of the upcoming Hellfire Vampires sequel, and the historical about to be pubbed, I've unpublished the three interlocking novellas (His Claiming, Claimed, Bled & His, and His Claimed, His Consort) that went into HIS, with HIS (The Hellfire Vampires Bloodline) now remaining online as the standalone for that world till the sequel novel is released.

Well, other than writing news, just thought I'd mention a great movie we caught, Rush… And it is! If you're a Chris Hemsworth fan, you'll love it, and if you're a car bitch (as one of my friends lovingly called me, a label I wear with pride!) you'll love it too. Daniel Bruhl was equally great in it.

xoxo

J

No comments:

Post a Comment