Saturday 12 July 2014

New Writing Stuff, Vintage Punk, Movie Stuff & DBML

It’s been aaaages or so it seems since I last posted…

If you are a Goodreads member, you may be interested in checking out the #DBML program (you will have to be a member of the M/M romance group) where you can score a read for review copy of Objects Of His Obsession.

https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/935390-dbml-65-object-of-his-obsession-by-jae-t-jaggart

I think I'm still a little in love with the guys in Objects, and I wrote it! Ha! Anyways, I'm aiming for that level of emotional intensity and more with the main project I'm working on.

I’ve finally got back to writing solidly after a wicked long break and some not fun life events. I did get Angel Angel written though! Timing wise, it’s all coincided with a new job & a ton more travel time. Hell, there are worse things! Either way, this story is full-on emotional intensity, pedal to the metal, my lovelies! So hopefully heartstrings and other vital organs will be tugged!

And since I always seem to post about movies, welll… Cloud Atlas is playing (again) as I’m writing, and I am still in a state of awe and astonishment at that movie. When I can give it the care it deserves, I’ll post about it.

One of my favorite actors, Ben Wishaw is in it, an amazing cast altogether, but the Frobisher/Sixsmith storyline is a heartbreaker.

Give it a try. Even if you hate it, you’ll have experienced something astonishing and rare. Or you too may fall in love with it, and what could be better?

But before you go, have a listen to this. Still outrageous, right? It’s one of the songs kicking about as background while I’m driving. Considering my current subject, it’s inspirational :)

Xoxo J

photo credit: * raymond via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment