Monday 28 April 2014

Seven Deadly Sins Teaser, The Hellfire Vampires Bloodline, & Some Ray Caesar Brilliance...

It's been a while since I posted, so a quick update. The second Deadly Sins story is progressing in strange and unexpected ways… Also, lycans, sorcerers and vampires are definitely not playing nice in the Hellfire world. The second in the Hellfire Vampires Bloodline series is fun to write (evil grin.)

Just a little teaser from the second Deadly Sins, and yes, it's still very much guy meets guy, but enjoy, my lovelies…

…. “Have you been stalking me?”

Luiz lifted beautifully marked black brows, those amber eyes lambent in the light. “Sweet girl, and here I was thinking you were the one stalking me. I come here every day, you know.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Oh, I believe in God. And I enjoy his palaces.”

She took a step back, repulsed. Cut a quick, glass-green glance at Michael’s candle. Still burning, if slipped just a small degree sideways in its holder.

“You should try me, sweetheart. Let me give you a ride. I’m not so bad. And I have so much to offer.”

Agatha stared at him with a disbelief she knew it foolish to feel.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re propositioning me in a church?”

“Now where else are you at least going to be civil to me?”

*** Where else indeed, dear Reader!

In the meantime, please click on the link below for some truly beautiful art and a stunning video that showcases it.

One of my very favourite artists, Ray Caesar, and The Trouble With Angels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkgCWqxyh_A&feature=youtu.be

Sigh… imagine having actually been there in Italy to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment